Monday, April 12, 2010

My Testimony of My Journey With God

This is the reallest and most truthful thing that I've ever written and will ever tell anyone. A lot of people that I grew up with and others that I have known for a while constantly tell me that I have changed. Well I will tell you why I have changed. About 3 and a half years ago I had a dream(vision) from God. He took me to Hell. I went through the gates and entered into the fiery pit. I will never forget this because the smell of brimstone, sulfur, burned and rotting bodies was enough to make you vomit. I heard gnashing of teeth and saw people without hope. I saw many people that I knew that had died and they were in turmoil and damned for eternity. When I entered into the gates everyone turned around and looked at me with their black and evil eyes. I will not give any names at all. I remembered feeling powerless and very tired as if I had no energy, and it was a struggle to move around. I felt hate, pain, and evil all around me. I saw many demons walking around on their hands and feet as beasts and four legged animals with disfigured limbs, and gaudy bodies. Then I went up to another level trying to get away from this desolate and barren wasteland only to open a door and see the devil, whom unlike many portrayals was a beautiful person. He had no horns, nor a tail as often seen. He asked me "is this the place that you want to spend your eternity." Then after he said that I awoke in my own bed. As with anyone I was shaken and very uneasy. I told my wife Natasha, whom at the time was my girlfriend, as well as my immediate family and some friends. My wife and mother told me that there was a book that a lady wrote and one that another guy wrote talking about the lord taking them down to hell and talking about the same things that I told them and that I saw. I never had read the books , nor seen them, nor knew about them. Also there was another person who was in the dream with me whom I told about the dream but he brushed it off and he didn't quite so much believe me. Ever since then I have lived right and truly lived as a Christian should. Ever since then I have dreams sporadically and attacks by demons in those dreams. They don't harm me but rather want me to know that they are there. This never happened when I was living the world's way. The reason being is that Satan doesn't mess with you when you are doing his will because he doesn't need to. You are only as important as your faith. He wants your faith and hope. That is what Satan lost when God kicked him out of heaven. He felt hopeless and distant from God's grace. After having that vision, I have put everything into real perspective. I live my life right and with God doing the leading and guiding of my every turn. None of the minor things matter to me anymore, and have no influence on my life. By that I mean what people think of me, and all of the high school trivialities and immature things. People constantly criticize people trying to live right and not cheat, do dirt, and do God's will. They say you are getting too deep if you talk about God and Christ. Well I'm not getting too deep, maybe your just too shallow to understand the truth. I love being different and knowing the truth and care less what anyone thinks of me. I would rather be different in heaven than the same as everyone in hell. Young people act like it is uncool to show your love for God. I know a lot of people that have told me that they were afraid of how people would treat them, and call them lame. I walk and stand alone. I don't mind sticking out in the crowd if it is for God. People always say at funerals that so and so went to heaven and is in a better place, trying to comfort the family, but the reality of the matter is that everyone doesn't go to heaven. A lot of people go to hell. That's reality!! I see so many people that act like they have 300 years to live, and say they will get right with Jesus later on in life. Why not get right now? What's holding you back? I'd rather go to bed at night knowing that I can sleep in peace, and if I die tonight that I can face God as his child and enter into heaven with open arms, than have God say I never knew you. People constantly say that they are living in hell on Earth right now, well I'm here to tell you that you have no clue. Earth is a medium between Hell and Heaven. It is your choice to decend into hell or ascend into heaven. This is my testimony and my gift from God to share with you. Which side will you choose?

~Marks of Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment